Scarecrow Contest Rules 2019 for
Children at the Library
Scarecrows will be on display from October 21 thru October 31, 2019
- All contestants will complete an entry form to be returned to the Chamber office prior to Monday October 14, 2019
- This event is for children ages 5 to 12, and live in Hatboro or a Library Card from the Hatboro Library.
- Scarecrows will be on display at the Union Library of Hatboro I the front of the building along the flower beds,
- All contestants must supply and create their own scarecrow and also the stakes to hang the scarecrow.
- The Greater Hatboro Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to refuse or remove a scarecrow that they deem offensive to the general public.
- The Greater Hatboro Chamber of Commerce and the Union Library of Hatboro are not responsible for scarecrows or decorative items on display.
- Perishable materials are not permitted.
- Winner will be announced on Monday October 28, 2019 via Facebook & website, judging will take place on Saturday October 26th, by Chamber Board Members & Borough Council of Hatboro.
- Scarecrows and all decorative materials must be removed by Friday November 1, 2019 from determined tree location.
- Any scarecrows that have not been removed by November 1, 2019 will be removed by the Greater Hatboro Chamber of Commerce.
- The Greater Hatboro Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to promote or photograph any entry.